Hello to All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IcyBC, Jul 11, 2015.

1. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

My son and I are a proud owner of a one year old Pitt Bull mix Dalmation. Unlike anything you've heard about Pitt Bull, this one is truly a sweetheart! So glad I am a part of a Dog Forum! Looking forward to learn and share!

IcyBC, Jul 11, 2015
  2. IcyBC

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hello there and welcome to the forum :) Glad you decided to join us =D Your dog is beautiful what's his name? I must say he looks more like a pit than a dalmatian (his face), he is very cute! He seems to have gotten dalmatian ears and fur color :) Pretty boy/girl.

Trellum, Jul 13, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

His name is Capone @Trellum ! I was told he was a mix of boxer and Pitbull, but now that is one year old, he has developed more spots all over his body. Good to meed you here :)

IcyBC, Jul 15, 2015
  4. IcyBC

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh ll, it could pass for a boxer pit mix as well, actually, if it wasn't for those pesky spots you are mentioning, hehe! He is very pretty! He also has a very interesting name. I hope you have enjoyed your stay here so far :)

Trellum, Jul 16, 2015
  5. IcyBC

Katerina Rousaki New Member

Hello everybody! my name is Katerina and I have a 2.5 old German Shepard mix called Roza!

Katerina Rousaki, Jul 26, 2015
Ask a Question