Hello from Texas!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tcl322, Apr 12, 2012.

1. tcl322

tcl322 New Member

Hello everyone! Have just been browsing through and this seems like a great forum. I have 4 dogs at the moment. Three of them have been with me for several years and one stray just showed up about a month ago. We felt so bad for him that we couldn't turn him away and he now seems like a part of the family. Ace is a rescue dog as well. He is a Lab/Pitt mix. Cami and Nila are Australian Shepherds. Rex is the new one and he is a Lab mix. We are looking forward to sharing all of our stories!

tcl322, Apr 12, 2012
  2. tcl322

luvsdragonflies Member

Where in Texas are you from? I am from Central Texas just north of Austin in a Town call Georgetown. I now live with my hubby, daughter, 2 pythons, 2 dogs, 6 salamanders, 4 tree frogs, 1 cat, and 20 rabbits in East Texas in a little town called Jefferson, which is close to Shreveport and longview.

Welcome to the group glad to have you :)

luvsdragonflies, Apr 13, 2012
  3. tcl322

zararina Well-Known Member

Hello there and welcome to the forum.;)
    Nice to have you here and nice to know you had adopted dogs. Will look forward in seeing some of your dog's photos around.
    Have a nice day.

zararina, Apr 13, 2012
  4. tcl322

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! :) Do you have any photos of your dogs? We look forward to hearing all about them!

Becky, Apr 13, 2012
Ask a Question