Hello from NC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Smartee, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Smartee

Smartee Member

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be here! I know this forum will be filled with a lot of very useful information.
    Anyway, I have two dogs. They are both rescues, and mixed. One is a lab mix, and the other is a terrier mix. Animals in general are very important to me, but I love a shelter dog. They truly make the best pets. I have had pet store pups, breeder pups, and shelter pups. Shelter dogs just seem to know they were saved. They are so loyal, and loveable. Anyway I will be volunteering at my local animal shelter here soon, and I'm really excited about that. Hopefully being there will teach me a lot of new things that I can share with you all. I also hope that I will be able to learn things here that I can take with me to the shelter. :)

Smartee, Apr 30, 2012
  2. Smartee

zararina Well-Known Member

Hi Smartee and welcome to the forum.
    Nice to know you had adopted rescued dogs and I also think that dogs really know who saved and loved them.
    Feel free to join the different discussions around. ;)

zararina, May 1, 2012
  3. Smartee

King Browny Well-Known Member

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :D We'd love to hear about your volunteering activity. It may inspire and encourage a lot of people to do the same. Where do you volunteer?

King Browny, May 2, 2012
  4. Smartee

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

Becky, May 2, 2012
Ask a Question