Hello from Illinois!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ariana Rhodes, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Ariana Rhodes

Ariana Rhodes New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Ariana. I have a mini pin/chihuahua mix, he is four years old, and his name is Tony. He is the sweetest dog you would ever meet. He likes to cuddle with you. He is well trained and he walks without a leash.

Ariana Rhodes, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Ariana Rhodes

amelia88 Well-Known Member

Hi Ariana! Welcome to the forum!

Tony sounds like a cutie, and a well behaved cutie at that! It's great that he walks so well without a leash. My dog Jojo is great on his leash, but if I was to take him off it he would go running at 100 miles an hour down the street!

We would love to see a pic of Tony if you do have one to share! :)

amelia88, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Ariana Rhodes

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Becky, Jul 4, 2016
  4. Ariana Rhodes

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome on board! Tony sounds like a wonderful dog and walking with you without leash is fantastic. Small dogs can get away with it but with a medium size or big size, people would stop on their track to see a dog without leash, like mine :)

IcyBC, Jul 8, 2016
  5. Ariana Rhodes

ADILHUSSAIN084 Active Member

termites in Illinois”
    I don't have the capability to generate live links, but I can guide you on where to find information about termites in Illinois. For the latest and most accurate information, consider checking reputable sources such as:

1. University of Illinois Extension: The University of Illinois Extension provides valuable information on various topics, including pests and insects. Their website might have articles or publications on termites specific to the Illinois region. Website: University of Illinois Extension

2. Illinois Department of Public Health: State health departments often provide information on pests that can affect human health and safety. The Illinois Department of Public Health may have resources on termites. Website: Illinois Department of Public Health

3. Local Pest Control Companies: Pest control companies operating in Illinois may have informative articles on their websites about termites in the region. These companies often share valuable insights and tips on pest prevention. You can search for local pest control companies and check their websites for relevant information.

4. Online News Outlets: Local news outlets may have articles on pest-related issues in Illinois. Websites of newspapers or online news platforms may contain information on pest control, including termites.
    When searching for information, be sure to use keywords like "termites in Illinois," "termite control in Illinois," or similar phrases to refine your search. Always verify the information from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and reliability.

ADILHUSSAIN084, Nov 23, 2023
Ask a Question