Hello everyone, my name is Stanislav, I need your advice!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stanislav, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Stanislav

Stanislav New Member

I want to start with how I came to this forum in the first place and why I decided to create this thread.

I had a cat when I was a kid, we were very attached to her, but when I was in high school she was gone, after that we didn't get a pet.

I've been playing computer games all my life, but lately I've become interested in meta-universes and other interesting projects, because it's related to my work.

Just recently came across a project - TextTeo that does charity work, but they help dogs and I'll be honest, it inspired me and made me want to adopt a Dog from a shelter.

I'm currently thinking about which shelter to apply to and would love to hear your advice on choosing a shelter dog, this may not sound like a nice thing to say but I'm worried and realize it's a big responsibility. Maybe someone has had a similar experience?

Thank you in advance for your help [​IMG][​IMG]

Stanislav, Sep 26, 2023
Ask a Question