Hello everyone :) Have a happy Monday

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bella, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Bella

Bella New Member

Hello dog friends :) How are you doing? Hope you are having a great Monday and good start of the last week of 2014.

I'm new on this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bojana, living in Miami. Since I know about myself I know I love dogs and definitely can't imaging living with out them, they are true happiness. My first dog was a mix of Giant Schnauzer, she was the love of my life, she crossed the Rainbow Bridge in May, 2012. Now I have my two crazy minis Bela and Mili and they mean the world to me. As proud pet owner, I am all about dog novelty. When Bony crossed the Rainbow Bridge I wanted to create something in her memory because she was and still is my everything. At the end of 2013 I started handcrafting dog collars. My handcrafted dog collars are made on leather base with mixture of gemstones, pearls and crystals.

Attached Files:

Bella, Dec 29, 2014
Ask a Question