Gigi has a new trick

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by MzMonka, Apr 22, 2013.

1. MzMonka

MzMonka Well-Known Member

Normally I kennel my dogs at night. I was always told they need a safe place that is their own so they all have their own spot. Bed, toy, chewy and everyone goes right in when I say time for bed and flops down for the night. Well the last couple of mornings I have woken up to Gigi happily sitting in the middle of the living room in the morning. It seems that she has figured out how to open her kennel door. I am not sure how she has figured it out but she truly opens the little latch that keeps the handle from moving down and lets herself out when she feels like it. I guess the upside is she hasn't destroyed anything in the house but who knows what she is putting the cat's through during the night when everyone else is asleep.

MzMonka, Apr 22, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  2. MzMonka

claudine Well-Known Member

This is adorable:) . Dogs are really amazing and they learn so fast, Homer always surprises me too. Gigi must be very smart:D
    But lol, I feel sorry for the cat:p

claudine, May 1, 2013
Ask a Question