Funny facts about Yorkies

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Dec 11, 2012.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's all so true, I'm laughing very hard right now:p My Homer is definitely a 100% Yorkie:p
    Do your dogs act like Yorkies?:p

claudine, Dec 11, 2012
    iluvmario likes this.
  2. claudine

argon_0 Well-Known Member

No not at all. Maybe a few quirks but none of those. Boy your Homer has all those qualities? He must run rings around you.:) It must be important to be able to laugh at his antics. My favourite was number 11 and 12. I think it sums all the others up nicely.:rolleyes:

argon_0, Dec 12, 2012
  3. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

I think lots of those traits are common to majority of dogs no matter the breed is. (just my opinion :p) Especially if its about their food.

zararina, Dec 12, 2012
  4. claudine

Jessi Well-Known Member

Agreed. My dog is definitely like that, too.

But Yorkies? They're so much cuter than some other dogs when they're that possessive, lol.

Jessi, Dec 12, 2012
  5. claudine

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That was too funny. All I could think about while reading that was that it confirms what I have known for quite sometime dogs are a whole lot like children, LOL. Because yes this can describe a Yorkie but it can also describe other breeds of dogs as well. Take it from someone who has had dogs in her home for most of her life. Dogs can be very territorial about things, and like I said act like kids, letting it be known that something is theirs even if it actually belongs to you.

pafjlh, Dec 12, 2012
  6. claudine

iluvmario Well-Known Member

That is the cutest thing I've seen all week. I have two Yorkies. I saved the picture.

iluvmario, Dec 26, 2012
  7. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh, I'd love to have two Yorkies, I'm sure they look adorable together!:D I have only one. Do they get along well? Or maybe they fight? Sometimes I think about buying a brother for my Homer but I'm scared they would fight because Homer is rather aggressive:confused:

claudine, Dec 26, 2012
Ask a Question