Follow that ball!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

This is one way to give your dog some exercise. LOL It cracks me up. What is it about dogs that they will follow something like a bouncing ball or other object back and forth. I guess their eyes and their reflexes aren't as fast as they think they are. Poor doggie never got the ball.

Melody, Jan 18, 2013
  2. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha!

It makes me think of something a cat would be doing instead. Not necessarily jumping like that, but with their head bouncing back and forth, following the ball the whole time. I hope the players finally tossed him a ball at some point.

Jessi, Jan 19, 2013
  3. Melody

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Sure can give your dog some exercise while playing a game. That dog is so well behaved not to wreck the game.

argon_0, Jan 19, 2013
  4. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

LOL :p
    That dog might be too eager to catch and crashed that ball. Entertaining!

zararina, Jan 19, 2013
  5. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol, it must be exhausting to jump like this. If I was his owner, I'd give him the ball, he clearly wants it really badly:p . Or I'd bring a chair for him so he could watch the game without jumping:)

claudine, Jan 20, 2013
  6. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

What in the world! LOL. That's adorable and funny! It's like he has a trampoline beneath him. Dogs and balls. Have you ever wondered why most dogs love balls?

It it because they're fast moving? Because, if that's their only reason, then you could have them play with cat toys and I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

haopee, Jan 21, 2013
Ask a Question