ESP dog info graph

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

A really interesting info graph on dog allergies, and how to easily spot them :)

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jul 20, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing a new graph Trellum, I love them all!:D The more graphs, the better.
    To be honest, I didn't know that dogs have seasonal allergies. Fortunately, my Homer isn't allergic to anything.

claudine, Jul 21, 2015
  3. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I love this chart type thinggy @Trellum but I already told you that :) This is fantastic to keep for references. I am suspecting Capone has some type of allergy with his food or something, and will ask the vet at his next visit.

I know that soy, corn and wheat are the common ingredients in dog food and they are also the ones that causes irritation.

IcyBC, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Trellum

That's very true. I think that most cheap dog foods contain harmful and potentially allergenic substances:( It's outrageous. We have to be careful when it comes to choosing the right dog food brand.

claudine, Jul 21, 2015
  5. Trellum

You are welcome! I think your boy's shedding is actually being caused by some sort of irritant in his food. What brand of food do you give him? Have you heard about some dog food brands causing health issues to dogs?

Trellum, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I am crossing my fingers on the new dog food that Capone currently eats @Trellum ! It is Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach. This one contains no soy, corn or wheat. If this works out and keeps his shedding to a manageable level, I will be in heaven.

This dog food costs more than store brands and Purina Dog Chow, but I really just want to feed him something decent to avoid problems later.

IcyBC, Jul 22, 2015
  7. Trellum

I hope it will work! Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach sounds like a good food. I feed Homer Royal Canin, but I don't know if it limits shedding since Yorkshire Terriers don't shed.
    It definitely makes his hair shiny.

claudine, Jul 22, 2015
  8. Trellum

You are very welcome, Claudine :) I am glad you find those useful, I also think they are, because I totally hate it when people creates long walls of text just to expose a bit information... full of clutter and so on. So I think those info graphs are a better way to spread that information and memorize it. Plus you can also print t and it looks so pretty.

Trellum, Jul 22, 2015
  9. Trellum

Yes, I hate long walls of text too! They're boring and it's so hard to read them. Cute, funny charts like those that you post are much better:)

claudine, Jul 22, 2015
  10. Trellum

What dog brand were you buying to him before? I hope this work for you, I hated it when my mom's dog had that shedding phase. There were hair almost everywhere, sadly it repeated itself every year. But you boy is a short haired boy... does he have any bald spots???

Trellum, Jul 22, 2015
  11. Trellum

Hahaha, I can't help but to feel frustrated when I see someone post a mega long block of text. I feel like I am reading a bible :p At least they could add some pictures ;) I lose interest halfway, and you? Do you ever read those long texts? I only read long blocks of tests if I'm studying for an exam :p

Trellum, Jul 22, 2015
  12. Trellum

My eyes often hurt when I read on a computer screen, so I tend to ignore long blocks of text. Most of them aren't interesting anyway;)

claudine, Jul 23, 2015
  13. Trellum

I do the same, Claudine ;) Lately I've been reading a lot, but it's for a good cause (I need to pass an exam in order to get my residence permit before I move out). My sight is not so good, so I try to save it for more important things, lol.

Trellum, Jul 24, 2015
  14. Trellum

My sight is not so good either. I should wear glasses, but I look much prettier without them:confused:
    Whenever my eyes get tired, I stop looking at my screen and start looking at Homer. He's always around and it's fun to watch him:)

claudine, Jul 24, 2015
  15. Trellum

Hahahaha, same here, I am supposed to wear glasses! I'm actually supposed to by new glasses, but I've been short on money (as usual) for the last two years, lol. I don't know why but for some reason I think glasses must really look good on you :) And by the way, is Homer now in your apartment? :O

Trellum, Jul 25, 2015
  16. Trellum

No, he isn't, I just spend a lot of time at my parents house, because they need my help.
    Believe me, I look awful in glasses:p But I think Homer would like me more if I decided to wear them. He has a soft spot for people who wear glasses;)

claudine, Jul 27, 2015
  17. Trellum

He does? :O Does your dad wear glasses as well? I must say it also depends on the kind of glasses you decide to wear, what kind of glasses do you have right now? I have some really cheap ones from two years ago, hopefully soon I can get new ones, they look modern :)

Trellum, Jul 28, 2015
  18. Trellum

I have a few different pairs of glasses;) My parents bought them for me when I was a teenager.
    As for your question, yes, my father does wear glasses, this is the main reason why Homer likes them so much:)

claudine, Jul 28, 2015
Ask a Question