Dogs Never Forget The Ones They Love

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, May 27, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Today, when I visited my niece, my brother's dog, Buddy, jumped into my arms the first thing I came into the door. For a couple years, I took care of Buddy on weekends when his family was off to Soccer tournaments. I hadn't seen Buddy in a year. He seemed pretty happy to see me.

I know people say dogs are not like us. They don't feel and think like us. But, I know one thing. When a dog loves someone, they never forget.

This is one of the most heartwarming videos I have ever seen. It's a reunion between a soldier and his dog. The dog's reaction brings a tear to my eye.

Melody, May 27, 2012
  2. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

I definitely agree with that. ;)
    I used to live somewhere else and leave behind our dog. I am her "original owner in the house and even I seldom go home, I can still feel the love she have for me compared to any other else in the household.

zararina, May 27, 2012
  3. Melody

Mystique Active Member

That is a tear-jerker, Melody, even though it's a short video. I have heard some stories from friends about their dogs and I do believe that would always love the ones that took care of them. Thanks for sharing.

Mystique, May 27, 2012
Ask a Question