Dog Totally Loses It After Owner Returns From 2 Years Abroad

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh my!!!!! Look at the reaction this doggie has when he sees his owner after 2 long years! I'm surprised the dog didn't break his tail or something, hehehe!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/10/dog-owner-reunion-video_n_6840598.html?utm_hp_ref=dogs

Trellum, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

She's so happy! I'm glad her owner came back:)
    Personally, I'd never leave my Homer. I couldn't live without being able to see his cute little face:)

claudine, Mar 18, 2015
  3. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I can so relate to this. I used to travel quite a lot and would be gone for only a few days. Five was probably the longest and you should see how my girls used to behave. It has always been overwhelming, quite like the video.

I want to run away sometimes but all I am thinking about is who's going to take care of my girls like me and the answer is no one.

That in the video is two years of loving.

Winterybella, Mar 18, 2015
  4. Trellum

Must have been so nice to receive that warm welcome from your girls :) They must love you so very much! I've always thought that notihng can beat the pure love dogs have for us.

I'm sure you do, Claudine, you sound like someone who really loves her little bundle of joy :)

Trellum, Mar 19, 2015
  5. Trellum

I do love him:) Not being able to see him would be a torture for me. Like you know, I live in my apartment now, but I still see Homer almost every day. Usually, I walk him in the morning. It makes us both happy:)

claudine, Mar 19, 2015
  6. Trellum

That is great, Claudine! I'm glad to hear you walk him every morning, but... does that mean your dad walks him during the evening? Or he no longer walks him? I'd understand if he doesn't that sounds like a lot exercise for a yorkie, hehehe.

Trellum, Mar 20, 2015
  7. Trellum

wahmed Active Member

That is the cutest thing. I actually smiled really hard when I saw this! It shows that a dog really is mans best friend

wahmed, Mar 20, 2015
  8. Trellum

My father walks Homer around 5 am, then I do it around 11 am and someone always walk him in the evening (around 5 pm). Homer needs at least three walks a day to be happy;)

claudine, Mar 20, 2015
  9. Trellum

Wow! Isn't he such an active and sporty little boy!!!! He truly is, hehehe! But I bet what he likes most about the walks is going out, not so much the exercise, right? I know I would :p Hehehehe! My dog is walked 3 days a week, she is always desperate because she wants to go out and see what's new in the neighborhood.

Trellum, Mar 21, 2015
  10. Trellum

Walking Homer is quite complicated;)
    First, I give him one carrot slice, put his harness on, and then we go to his favorite park where we visit all his favorite shrubs. After barking at big dogs, we come back, go to our garden and play fetch for 15 minutes. He loves it! Then I quickly run to the house, fill his bowl with dry food and add three carrot slices to it. Then Homer comes home and eats it:)

claudine, Mar 21, 2015
  11. Trellum

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he sounds like such a character, lol, this sounds like the perfect and cutest routine for a small male yorkie! How cute!!! Specially the bit of barking at big dogs, lol, I've noticed a lot small doggies do that, my pug used to do that. Your routine with Homer sounds so nice :) Wish we had a routine like that at home :( Sadly no nearby parks where I live :(

Trellum, Mar 22, 2015
  12. Trellum

It must be hard to live far away from parks:( In my city, they're everywhere. It's really nice. It's a perfect place for dogs.
    Homer loves his routine. He wouldn't let anyone break it:)

claudine, Mar 22, 2015
  13. Trellum

mkCampbell Active Member

Pretty Amazing and fun. I could expect that kind of response only if I was holding a pizza when I came in the door! Just joking, I get a pretty awesome response everyday when I come home I hope after two years away it would be as exciting. Thanks for sharing!

mkCampbell, Mar 23, 2015
  14. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

What an awesome video and how happy that dog was! I knew dogs love their human and miss them very much, and the video proved it.

IcyBC, Nov 8, 2015
  15. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Well it's interesting I should see this thread again. I left my girls and went to work for a few hours. When I got back you would think I was had returned from the army. I love the attention I must confess. It was like the Queen has arrived and I get that all the time. I often wonder what it would be like if I had to leave them for months.

Winterybella, Nov 8, 2015
Ask a Question