Dog slams into the door

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I feel so bad for that dog, but can't stop watching and giggling either. The poor thing even started running faster once he got closer, so he hit it quite hard, huh? It looks like there's a doggy door, so I guess maybe he just didn't aim low enough for it?

Jessi, Oct 24, 2012
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Poor little thing!:(:( I hope this didn't hurt too much. He ran so fast, like a comet!
    This actually happened to my friend, he slammed into the door too. Glass door can be tricky:p

claudine, Oct 24, 2012
  3. Jessi

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Blimey. That would have hurt. I guess this was captured on a CCTV at someone's home.At least the owners would know what injuries if any their pooch may have had and what caused it.
    Mishka will come in sometimes with a limp or whatnot. Once we had to get her to a vet because it was a dislocation. To this day we have no idea how it happened.

argon_0, Oct 25, 2012
  4. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

I am not sure whether the dog was blind (not literally) or something distracted him. The weather must be affecting their senses. I think the dog will be fine.

Or maybe he wanted to go in before the other dog because he decided to run faster when the other dog picked up the pace.

haopee, Oct 25, 2012
  5. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

I feel really bad for that dog, because I have actually done this myself. Don't ask just chalk it up to being in a hurry and not watching where I was going. Obviously this is pretty much the case of the dog in the video. You can see how he is just running along, then literally slams into the door, as if he didn't know it was there.

pafjlh, Oct 26, 2012
Ask a Question