Dog Quotes

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Apr 4, 2012.

1. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

It says that I can't watch the video from my country:( But I'm sure it's a nice song. By the way: did you enjoy the opera?;)

This is a nice quote...but I'm not sure if it's completely true...if Homer had to choose between me and a nice, fresh carrot, the carrot would probably win:p :

[​IMG]

claudine, Apr 26, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  2. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

So true. Dogs certainly love their owner/pack leader. The trust and loyalty they give is by far their amazing quality.For all of us who own a dog would definitely know of this special love.
    Thanks for asking claudine. The performance was simply amazing. It put a new light on my acceptance of opera. I think now I am fascinated by a diva. I never thought it possible.I have not quite pinned a poster up but I did check out her Facebook page.:)

argon_0, Apr 27, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  3. haopee

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

This one works for me:
    [​IMG]

And my dog doesn't mind at all if I don't say a word the whole time. Hard to find a woman who can do that.

Victor Leigh, Apr 27, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  4. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it!:D In my opinion opera is magical. Opera singers have such strong and magnificent voices!

Victor Leigh - Homer usually makes more noise than I do, he barks all the time - so he isn't a very good listener:p

claudine, Apr 27, 2013
Ask a Question