Dog-Human Relationship

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by argon_0, Aug 4, 2012.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

This photo came through my Fb news feed so I copied the URL and put it through Google Images feature that is now available to see what story was behind the photo. It has been used a dozen times. A number of time by religious websites. As far as I can make out it's from Bangladesh. Nevertheless it shows the closness we have with our dogs. :)
    [​IMG]

argon_0, Aug 4, 2012
  2. argon_0

zararina Well-Known Member

They feel comfortable with its other and it looks like a very comfortable pillow. ;)
    Hope that those children will be given proper care and attention together with their dog buddy.

zararina, Aug 4, 2012
  3. argon_0

pugskjj Well-Known Member

That is so cute! I definitely can see the closeness. In my house it's the critters laying on me maybe I should turn the tables one time LOL

pugskjj, Aug 4, 2012
  4. argon_0

haopee Well-Known Member

This just too sweet and heartbreaking. Sometimes there is more humanity in people who have less in life.

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's definitely inspiring,

haopee, Aug 5, 2012
  5. argon_0

Pocs Well-Known Member

Cute picture but sad message, that needs to be told. I see 2 poor and probably homeless and hungry boys and their faithful dog. Children in these situations need help, but I think so many forget, these children may have pets that need the help too.

Pocs, Aug 5, 2012
Ask a Question