Dog Fighting: One Dog's Journey

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Mar 27, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I saw this short video in Youtube about Stallone, a pittie rescued in a dog fighting raid. This is one of the reasons why I'm starting to believe that humans do have an innately violent nature. How could some see this as entertainment? They leave the dogs to kill each other and what's worst is, they have other dogs who are simply used like "punching bags" to boost the morale of the ones who are about to fight.

Disclaimer: If you watched this video and you cried, I had nothing to do with it. His story was pretty heartbreaking.

haopee, Mar 27, 2012
  2. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

Cruelty on animals should really be stopped. Good thing that there are people and organizations who cares for the welfare of such poor dogs. Sad to see how they suffer for the sake of money.

zararina, Mar 27, 2012
  3. haopee

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Only 24 months? That's nothing. People like that should be thrown into a pit. Preferably a pit filled with vipers. And I am really surprised at Stallone's demeanor. He's so battle-scarred that if I were him, I would have adopted a bite-first-talk-later policy. Apparently dogs recover faster than most human beings from traumatic experiences.

Victor Leigh, Apr 1, 2012
Ask a Question