Dog and owner personality type.

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by shdws, Jan 18, 2013.

1. shdws

shdws Well-Known Member

shdws, Jan 18, 2013
  2. shdws

amanda New Member

In my opinion i think that would be true. My dog is alot like me. A little shy and doesnt like to many people. Shes always been a little withdrawn and held back. So yes, i would say that is true.

amanda, Jan 18, 2013
  3. shdws

claudine Well-Known Member

I really hope my Homer and I, we don't share the same personality type...usually he isn't very nice:p . Of course I love him and I find him adorable but he is very selfish and quite aggressive:p . And he is lazy. But we both like walking and eating:D

claudine, Jan 20, 2013
  4. shdws

haopee Well-Known Member

They do! They do! LOL. That's exactly how I remember Peanuts. She's a smarty little vocal dog who loves hogging up our attention... Ummm, I don't think I hog that much but she and I have the same technique in grabbing attention. We both paw/pat my beau's back and stare at him until we get what we want.

haopee, Jan 21, 2013
  5. shdws

claudine Well-Known Member

Haopee, this is so cute:D . Some time ago my Homer was jealous when my boyfriend was too close to me and now he is jealous when I'm too close to my boyfriend:eek: . He wants his full attention:p

claudine, Jan 21, 2013
  6. shdws

shdws Well-Known Member

LOL haopee that's funny that you and your dog ask for attention in the same way. It's even funnier that it works every time.:D And Claudine, maybe Homer thinks that he is the only one for you lol.

shdws, Jan 21, 2013
  7. shdws

Lex Active Member

Oh, this is entirely true. My mutt, Bandit, is an anxiety-ridden, cuddly, don't-leave-me-alone goob; and, well, that's almost me to a T. All of my other dogs and I share some traits, but not quite as many as Bandit and I. We both zig-zag when we walk, even! I'm not sure that all dogs and their owners have similar personalities, but it's definitely true for some families!

Lex, Jan 22, 2013
Ask a Question