Dog Actors and Their Films

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Mar 23, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

There are so many famous dogs actors out there. One I'm particularly familiar with are Lassie, Rin Tin Tin and Benji

I've already mentioned that my favorite breed is the Jack Russel Terrier. When I was a kid, I've always dreamed of having my own "Wishbone". I saw him in a series being played during 1995-1998. Like most kiddie shows, he talked but this particular show mostly featured different literature and he would play a famous character's part such as Robinhood.

Different JRTs played Wishbone's role but the one who'd almost been in almost all episodes was Soccer. Do you have a favorite dog actor?

haopee, Mar 23, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  2. haopee

wils172 Active Member

I'm all about Air Bud! Have any of you seen those movies with the Golden Retriever who plays sports?

wils172, Mar 23, 2012
  3. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

I actually like all the dog actors I had seen or watched in my life. Even those who acts as villains like in the movie "Babe".:p
    I really like Lassie, the Firehouse dog and the 101 Dalmatians. ;)

zararina, Mar 24, 2012
Ask a Question