Dog acting like a cute girl when caught staring at a handsome guy

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 9, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hahahaha! I couldn't help but to laugh when I saw this the first time, her reaction was priceless! I wonder if it's a male or a female dog:? Just curious :p

Trellum, May 9, 2015
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, I love this little gif, it's so hilarious! My Homer often turns his head away from me too, because he hates when people look him in the eyes. I heard that most dogs don't like it.

claudine, May 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

:):):) I came looking for a laugh and I found one. This is so hilarious. It sort of reminds me of Zola. It looks like something she would do. I don't know know which is funnier, the guy or the dog.

Winterybella, May 11, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha, so your Zola seems to be this type of doggy? Hehehehe, I have never had a dog who did that, it's so funny, he is all like: Oh hey! and the dog is all like: Oh uhh, no, noo I wasn't even looking at you!''.

Yeah, I read the same thing about dogs, it's something about dominance and confrontation. My mom's vicious dog would often look at me in the eye...:confused::eek:o_O

Trellum, May 12, 2015
  5. Trellum

Johanna Well-Known Member

Awww lol

Johanna, Mar 22, 2016
  6. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

That is a cute video, but I was hoping that guy didn't keep his eyes on the dog like that though. It would be more natural and give us more time to see how that dog flirted or staring or adoring him, LOL..Love how she got caught and turned her head away! That is definitely a girl behavior for you :)

IcyBC, Mar 25, 2016
    Johanna likes this.
Ask a Question