Do you run with your dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Fleexie, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Fleexie

claudine Well-Known Member

Freddy is an adorable name for a Yorkie:D . It's his picture in your avatar, isn't it? I find him adorable!:D
    I think that Yorkies have great memory. When my Homer was a puppy, a skateboarder scared him and now, after so many years, he is still scared of skateboards:(

claudine, Oct 10, 2013
  2. Fleexie

laviandfreddy Member

Yes, the dog in the picture is Freddy. So sad that Homer is scared of skateboards...Freddy was run over by a bicycle about a year ago (he ran out of the car and didn't see the bike) and now he gets petrified every time he sees one coming.

laviandfreddy, Oct 11, 2013
  3. Fleexie

Freddy was run over by a bicycle? Poor thing, this sounds so awful! I mean, he could have died:( Was he badly injured? I hope he wasn't. In the picture, he looks really healthy and happy:)

claudine, Oct 13, 2013
  4. Fleexie

trishgl Well-Known Member

My chow is not the best running partner. At best she can brisk walk with you for the first 10 minutes. After that its just regular walking for us. That being said our morning walks still help us keep fit.

trishgl, Nov 13, 2013
  5. Fleexie

Your chow has long hair, doesn't she? I believe that dogs with long hair get tired faster, because usually, it's too warm for them. I noticed that Homer is more active when I keep his hair short. On the other hand, it may be just a coincidence. I can't ask him about it;)
    I wish it was possible to have a conversation with a dog!:p

claudine, Nov 16, 2013
Ask a Question