Do you only love your dog because he looks cute?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by maryannballeras, Nov 11, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I saw one in the mall the other day. It was so cute. It's the second time I had seen it in the mall. Mind you dogs are not allowed in the mall but somehow the owner had this little there twice that I was around to see. I enquired and had a stroke and was told it was a Yorkie. I feel like Ginger is the uglier version and mixed up with something but be that as it may, she's found her place right in my heart. They all need grooming but for me, it's okay. They have my back and me theirs and that's what matters most.

Winterybella, Sep 4, 2015
  2. maryannballeras

morgoodie Member

I love my dogs because they are cute, sweet, and because they are dogs. I love animals and I feel bad for any dog who is a stray or mistreated no matter what their breed is. There are certain breeds which are not my favorite and would not have as my own but if they needed my help I would still help them.

morgoodie, Feb 28, 2016
  3. maryannballeras

claudine Well-Known Member

Ginger is super cute in her own, special way:) I think she's adorable.
    As for Yorkie puppies, I've always had a soft spot for them, they're the sweetest little things. I noticed that many people take them to the mall even if it's not allowed.

claudine, Mar 5, 2016
  4. maryannballeras

Corzhens Well-Known Member

I treat my dogs as family so like a real mother, looks wouldn't matter to me. In fact, our first dog is a mixed breed that is the ugliest in the litter. But with our care, she grew to be a beautiful dog. Well, I think all our dogs are beautiful even Pipoy, our pug who is autistic, he still looks cute to me although others say he is really cute. But a pug's face is like an alien, hahahaaah.

Corzhens, Mar 13, 2016
Ask a Question