Dig Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by King Browny, May 28, 2012.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

TFT_20111214_cov_01.jpg

King Browny, May 28, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  2. King Browny

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Dog Logic. Yup. xx

argon_0, May 28, 2012
  3. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes, just like what is written on my signature here. :p

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

zararina, May 28, 2012
  4. King Browny

Mystique Active Member

Aawww, shame! I think it's cute that dogs bury stuff, they just want to keep their owners' belongings safe :D

Mystique, May 29, 2012
  5. King Browny

haopee Well-Known Member

Smart darling. Surprisingly, dogs do live in the "NOW" moment. If a dog has undergone a traumatic experience, it doesn't mean that they will be scarred for life and it will forever show in their face. Those who've been sent to good homes do get over it and that's when we hear, "It's like it never happened to him." They are truly amazing.:)

How I wish humans weren't as complex.

haopee, May 29, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  6. King Browny

A dog, in some way, is just like a child. Mostly they are dependent and they would do things you will tell them and they don’t know how to permanently hold grudge on people. They know love greatly because they love the delightful feeling but will be confused on things like hatred. They’re just not made for heavy emotional burden. Who feels good about it anyway?

King Browny, May 30, 2012
  7. King Browny

Mystique Active Member

I shared this with my parents-in-law the other day and my MIL was so touched by it. I think it really makes people think about how their dogs feel when they are angry at the pets for whatever reason.

Mystique, Jun 19, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  8. King Browny

The thing is dogs don’t angry except when their owner is in trouble. You get angry with them or treat them badly all they’re going to do is find humor with it, accept that they did something wrong, make up to it by behaving or simply forget about it. But when other people treat you badly they are the ones who are most furious. Dogs are really heaven-sent.

King Browny, Jun 24, 2012
  9. King Browny

claudine Well-Known Member

This is such a cute cartoon, I love it! Dogs never hold a grudge, they forgive us so easily... sometimes maybe too easily. You can tell them the nastier things or yell at them and yet, they will welcome you with a wagging tail.
    Personally, I never get angry at Homer.

claudine, Jul 20, 2013
  10. King Browny

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My dog has a couple of irritating quirks like constantly wanting to go in and out of the door at 4:30 AM and barking at invisible things, but I've never cursed him out or called him names. I already feel bad that he used to live outside when my relative owned him. I wouldn't want to sleep outside in a doghouse.
    He's gotten so used to sleeping in my bed that I think he's forgotten about being an outside dog. I hope he's forgotten that.

ACSAPA, Jul 26, 2013
  11. King Browny

claudine Well-Known Member

It's great that you are so patient with him. This is what he needs:)
    As for barking at invisible things, dogs often bark at things that we don't notice, they have much better hearing, they also have better noses than humans. So usually they bark for a reason, we just don't know about it. Homer sometimes starts barking in the middle of the night:confused:

claudine, Jul 26, 2013
Ask a Question