Bulldog Sliding Down A Hill

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012.

1. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Well, now that's a clever way to get your back scratched. What a goofball! lol

OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012
  2. OhioTom76

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Dogs never fail to amuse me what antics they get up to.In this case, at least the dog was in control of the video. The way it should be. :)

argon_0, Oct 21, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  3. OhioTom76

claudine Well-Known Member

This made me laugh so hard! It's extremely cute. I love when my Homer is rolling in the grass. He does this only when nobody is watching so when I see that he is running into the garden I hide in my room and I look through the window laughing like crazy:p

claudine, Oct 21, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  4. OhioTom76

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That is too funny. Puts me somewhat in the mind of Oso rolling on our living room floor, I guess he's trying to scratch his fleas. Not exactly something you want a dog to do on your living room floor, but hey we have a vacuum, LOL. I guess this is the way this dog scratches his fleas, its too cute to watch though.

pafjlh, Oct 21, 2012
  5. OhioTom76

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lmao!

Our dog rolls around on his back like this. I always assumed his back was itchy or maybe the grass just felt good. It'd freak him out if I put him at the top of a hill to do it, though, and then he ended up at the bottom. Haha.

Jessi, Oct 21, 2012
  6. OhioTom76

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Funny how dogs like their privacy.
    Mishka like all of your dogs loves to roll on her back. She though, messes up all the rugs we have on the carpet, protecting it from her dogginess. :) I always jokingly comment. What are you good for? Can't you straighten up these rugs. She never listens and does it time and time again.:rolleyes:

argon_0, Oct 22, 2012
  7. OhioTom76

haopee Well-Known Member

Better the rug than the bed. I caught Peanuts rolling all over my bed as if she's marking it with her scent. When she saw me staring at her in disbelief, she stopped moving for a couple of seconds, rolled over and walked away as if she didn't do anything wrong.

Bulldogs have their own special charms. They can be hard headed at times but more often than not, they're plain cute no matter what absurdity they're up to. This especially reminds me of the puppy who couldn't get up and was rocking back and forth on its back.

haopee, Oct 22, 2012
  8. OhioTom76

I'm so glad Homer doesn't roll in my bed. His favourite place to do this is my lovely light-purple rug. I've never seen him doing it, but I always find some dirt from the garden on it. He also loves rolling in the ash that is left from bonfire.

claudine, Oct 23, 2012
  9. OhioTom76

haopee Well-Known Member

Ash in the bonfire? Reminds of a kitten I used to have. I didn't have a litter box back then so she would potty in our bathroom, which is pretty smart if you ask me. I eventually placed some ashes from the clay oven so she can use it to cover her poop. She still did it in the bathroom though :).

Homer is a small guy right? How often does he get bathed?

haopee, Oct 24, 2012
  10. OhioTom76

Not very often. I haven't bathed him since last month because I wasn't in the mood for a fight:p . And even if bathed him, I know he would immediately run into the garden to roll in the dirt. It's good thing that soon there will be snow everywhere and my cute, little, dirty dog will be a little bit cleaner since he loves playing in the snow:D

claudine, Oct 24, 2012
Ask a Question