Before and after pictures (shelter dogs)

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I was amazed to see the changes of those dogs, it's amazing how a dog that is getting proper care, love and food can change so much! I love this kind of photos, they bring so much hope into one's soul :)

[​IMG]

Trellum, Oct 20, 2015
    IcyBC, claudine and rcleary171 like this.
  2. Trellum

Janet Ford Active Member

Stunning changes. I recognize some of these from videos I've watched. Their stories really grip you. Phenomenal groomers, too!

Janet Ford, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Looking at all those pictures almost made me cry. It's moving. I'm just so very happy for all those dogs!:) They look really healthy now and I'm sure they're loved.

claudine, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Trellum

Me too claudine! I felt so happy when I saw immediately the after pictures, it's amazing what those people do. Just looking at the before pictures made me feel so darn shocked! Some of those dogs experienced the most radical changes ever... so wonderful :) The one that shocked me most was the second dog, how it looks so skinny and balm, but look how he looks after.... just amazing!

Trellum, Oct 22, 2015
  5. Trellum

I've always wonder how those groomers handle such a mess, like for example that dog that was more hair than dog. I feel sooo sorry for those long haired dogs who end up looking like that :( Poor things, so glad someone took pity on them and decided to do something. After seeing all this I feel more respect for what dog groomers do.

Trellum, Oct 22, 2015
  6. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Again I type with a heavy heart. This is a such a timely reminder to never give up on our canine friends and family. Thanks for bring them to us.

Winterybella, Oct 23, 2015
  7. Trellum

This is why I love to share this kind of things, I believe a lot people can learn so much about those... because everything comes with a consequence, some people don't care, but maybe if they get the visuals it will stick with them and will think it twice before abandoning their canine friends.

Trellum, Oct 23, 2015
  8. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I am so glad to see the transformation of these dogs. Rasta and Woody are the best after loving care. Actually, they all look so adorable.

IcyBC, Nov 2, 2015
Ask a Question