bad dog breath

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by wahmed, Mar 19, 2015.

1. wahmed

Trellum Well-Known Member

That is very interesting, what's the breed of that dog? Is she smaller or bigger than him? It's a pity, I think everyone should have at least one close friend, life with no friends it's sad, but at least he has you :) You and your dad are his best human friends!

Trellum, May 7, 2015
  2. wahmed

claudine Well-Known Member

My neighbors' dog is a German Shepherd. She's quite big, much bigger than Homer.
    Don't worry, Homer isn't lonely at all:) He just prefers humans to dogs. What makes him the happiest is sitting at a table with my father and eating his food, lol;)

claudine, May 8, 2015
  3. wahmed

Ahh! She must be such a sweet dog, most of the German shepherds I have ''met'' were quite fierce!! It's nice of her to try and have a little friend ;) Glad to hear that :) A dog who prefer human company, not strange at all; I know people who prefer dog company ;)

Trellum, May 8, 2015
  4. wahmed

I know people like that, too. Actually, I like Homer more than some of my colleagues;) He's such a sweet, funny and loving little cutie.
    My neighbor's German Shepard's name is Luna. She's very calm and friendly. I don't know why Homer doesn't want to play with her.

claudine, May 15, 2015
  5. wahmed

Luna!!!! Are her owners harry potter fans? Hehehehe! I sometimes like dogs more than humans to be honest, but when things are going well (when I'm not very anxious and worried over something, like I am now) I feel more social. If I'm worried over something big I tend to turn a bit anti social for a bit.

Trellum, May 16, 2015
  6. wahmed

To be honest, I don't know. But Luna's owners are very old, so I doubt if they know who Harry Potter is.
    I'm naturally anti social;) Homer likes people more than I do, haha:p

claudine, May 17, 2015
  7. wahmed

Oh lol, then fair enough :D Odds are they don't. In my country ''Luna'' means ''moon'', I find it funny when I hear people use that word to name their pets, mostly because it's a Spanish word. And as for anti social... lately I haven't been feeling so social either :p Mostly due personal issues, but when I'm fine... well, there are some people that make me feel a bit anti social, hahahha :D

Trellum, May 17, 2015
  8. wahmed

In my country "Luna" doesn't really mean anything, but it's a popular pet's name:)
    I feel exactly the same way. When my mom got sick, I became completely antisocial, I stopped contacting my friends. Now, what I like the most is spending time with Homer.

claudine, May 18, 2015
  9. wahmed

It's part of depression. Most people tend to do that when they are depressed, because dealing with other people often results in headache. Last 2 weeks I've been doing the same... most people end up saying the wrong things... and actually make you feel worse. How is your mother doing now?

Trellum, May 18, 2015
  10. wahmed

My mom will have to come back to the hospital in two weeks.
    I want to help my parents, so I spend a lot of time at their place. I walk Homer three times a day. But I guess it's good to be busy, at least I'm too tired to worry.

claudine, May 19, 2015
  11. wahmed

Oh I see, it's very good you keep yourself busy. I bet you are very busy already with university, your own apartment and spending time with little Homer while things get better with your mom. I hope she gets better soon, meanwhile, kudos to you for staying busy helping your parents.

Trellum, May 19, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  12. wahmed

Thank you!:)
    Actually, I got expelled from the university, because I was too depressed and busy to attend lectures. It's a good thing though. At least I can visit my parents every day and take care of Homer.

claudine, May 20, 2015
  13. wahmed

Oh, I had no idea. Shame on that university staff for not having compassion, to be honest when I hear that kind of things my heart sinks, there is a lack of compassion in humanity lately :( But I'm glad you are taking it so positively, that is such a good thing. As you said now you can visit your parents every single day, and help them with little Homer, who surely doesn't fail to put a smile on your face :)

Trellum, May 20, 2015
  14. wahmed

My professors didn't know what happened. I stopped going to classes without any explanation, so it really isn't their fault.
    Homer always makes me feel better:) Today, it was raining heavily here, so I had to carry him to his favorite park. It was fun;) Usually, he doesn't let anyone carry him.

claudine, May 21, 2015
  15. wahmed

Oh, in that case then I understand. You need a break :) It's ok to take a break in situations like these, I'd do the same. Glad to hear you are having such a good time with little Homer. I totally love rainy days!!! There is something great about them! The place where I'm going to live has a big park too :)

Trellum, May 21, 2015
Ask a Question