Attacking Brooms

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Does your dog attack the broom or mop? Misha is afraid of them. I've never seen her attack them. Mostly she runs away.

One day, my Mom had the dust mop in the kitchen propped against the counter. She was trying to get the mop head back on. Misha fled the room and hid in her tent until the coast was clear. LOL

This Yorkie named Henry definitely attacks brooms. :D

Melody, Jul 28, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Candy is not afraid of brooms. She hates them. The only way I can sweep the floor is by putting Candy on the table. Luckily she is totally petrified of heights. So she would keep very still on the table and just follow me with her head until I am finished.

Victor Leigh, Jul 28, 2012
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dogs are not afraid of brooms. I could remember that some of our dogs before are biting the brooms when they are still a puppy as part of their "biting all things around" stage. ;)

zararina, Jul 30, 2012
  4. Melody

dashboardc33 Well-Known Member

That is too funny! My dog really doesn't mind the broom. She just ignores it. Now the vacuum is a different story. She will not attack it, but she will bark nonstop at the vacuum until I am done. It is pretty annoying, but funny at the same time.

dashboardc33, Jul 31, 2012
  5. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh, I love Yorkies!!! They're so adorable. Homer is a Yorkshire terrier too. And he played with a broom too, but only when he was a puppy, now he is probably too lazy for it:p

claudine, Sep 8, 2012
  6. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think biting brooms is more than just a biting stage. There is also the fun of playing tug-of-war with the owner using the broom as a rope. That, I think, is also a lot of fun for the dogs.

Victor Leigh, Sep 10, 2012
Ask a Question