Adorable, playful dogs

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Dec 5, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I keep watching this video over and over and I can't stop laughing. These two little dogs are adorable and they have so much fun together!:D:

claudine, Dec 5, 2013
  2. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

Ow, that yorkie has really funny ears :p That chihuahua is really adorable too. I've been petting a lot of those lately :) I like this variety with the big head. Just lovely :) I'd love to have a chihuahua and a yorkie, so they could have as much fun as those two :) It'd be very fun to watch. Sadly my future husband doesn't seem to like dogs much :(

Trellum, Dec 9, 2013
  3. claudine

Maybe he'll change his mind? I already told my boyfriend that we will have at least 5 Yorkies:D
    Lol, this cute thing in the video really has big ears. Dogs with big ears always look the cutest:)

claudine, Dec 9, 2013
  4. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

Very entertaining to watch them both having fun. So cute to have them and just watch them, very entertaining.

zararina, Dec 24, 2013
  5. claudine

I know, if these were my dogs, I'd encourage them to play all the time! They look so funny, in my opinion it's more entertaining than a TV show:p Unfortunately, I've never seen Homer playing with other dogs. He prefers humans;)

claudine, Dec 24, 2013
Ask a Question