4:45am

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LilAnn, Jun 30, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Its 5:05 am. I've been awake for 20 minutes because of dogs. My 1 1/2 year old came up to my bed and kissed my cheek, while my 3 month old bit my hand. It's like they don't understand I didn't get to sleep until 1am. I love them, dearly. And I don't think they're trying to be mean. I think they did this because they love me, and they have a funny way of showing it.

LilAnn, Jun 30, 2015
  2. LilAnn

claudine Well-Known Member

Awwww, I'm sure they love you very much and this is why they came to you:) My Homer used to wake me up too when I was living in my parents' house. It was very frustrating, but also quite funny;)

claudine, Jun 30, 2015
  3. LilAnn

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aw, so sorry to hear you are not sleeping well. I know how bad it feels not to sleep well, when I get 7 or less than 6 hours I feel like a damn zombie! I feel so moody and out of my own mind,lol. it's horrible.

Trellum, Jun 30, 2015
  4. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I'm sure thats why they came to me and not anyone else. Well, that and they know I can't bring myself to really punish them over something like wanting my attention. If they fight or potty on the floor, or chewing I can punish them. But otherwise, I let them get away with murder.

Little Ann keeps getting on my bed during the day, pulling my blanket down just a little and sleeping on my pillow. I finally gave her a pillow of her own. When I got back from town her pillow was ripped to shreds, and she had pulled my blanket down just a little and fell asleep on my pillow. lol

LilAnn, Jul 2, 2015
  5. LilAnn

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, that's so sweet and funny! Little Ann must really love your pillow:D My Homer prefers my things to new things too. However, he has one blanket that is and always has been only his. He doesn't let anyone touch it;)

claudine, Jul 3, 2015
  6. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I gave little ann my blanket. When she was born I needed something to put down for her and mommy. And it's a great, smaller blanket. But I enjoy giving them their own, personal, nice things. At least one. I made my blues necklaces. And the others have their own blankets.

As for the pillow, it was one of mine. I know it had the same smell as my others. She didn't like me telling her she couldn't have my spot. She's a brat. But I love her.

LilAnn, Jul 3, 2015
  7. LilAnn

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that you have to wake up so early! And dog has a funny way and odd timing in doing things :) Capone has his moment! One night he decided not to sleep but whining every two hours, and no one in the house got any sleep. In general, he sleeps until 5:30 or when I wake up!

IcyBC, Jul 18, 2015
  8. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

If I'm going to be woken up that early in the morning I definitely prefer the dogs waking me up, to be honest lol. Little Ann let me sleep late today.. until 8:30.I woke up to her going nuts, licking my face.

LilAnn, Jul 19, 2015
Ask a Question