27 Puppies Who Are Too Cute To Be Real

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@claudine Awwww, what a cutie!! Maybe they should be play mates! It's sad when I think about aging, isn't easy for us human, but I think it's worse for dogs, because they can't talk and complain if something hurts them :( Like when they have pain in their tummy or their head. How old is your neighbor?

Trellum, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

To be honest, I don't know how old is he, but I think he's in his 50s.
    Aging must be awful for dogs. I wish there was a way to explain them everything. On the other hand, at least they don't know how horrible life can be. They live in the moment.

claudine, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Trellum

Layton Member

These photos are so adorable.These puppies have the pretties eyes. My puppy Anastasia is half German Shepard half hound. We love her so much. She has the prettiest eyes.

Attached Files:

Layton, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Anastasia is a very cute dog Layton. She looks smart and sweet:) How old is she?
    Today, I saw an adorable, tiny puppy in the park:D It had a lot of fun playing with dry leaves.

claudine, Nov 8, 2015
Ask a Question