27 Puppies Who Are Too Cute To Be Real

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Trellum, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Lovely photos Trellum. They brought a smile to my face. That wrinkled fella was quite interesting to say the least. I have to start taking more photos of my girls. My relatives who carelessly allowed the dog to breed, have some cuties up there. I keep praying they won't die off and that they will find good homes for them. I wish I could take them all -all 10/11 of them.

Winterybella, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Trellum

Sharon Brown New Member

What cute dogs, great picturs

Sharon Brown, Sep 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

They are adorable and I love puppies! The first one is my choice and I want it :)

IcyBC, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

They're so cute!!! Awwwww:D I love puppies.
    Look at this little thing:

[​IMG]

claudine, Sep 7, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  6. Trellum

Awww, he is such a sweetheart!!! Is it a Pomeranian puppy? or some kind of mix? Maybe a maltepoo? His face reminds me a bit of a maltese, but also a pomeranian :) Some people mix those two breeds, because they made some really beautiful puppies!

Trellum, Sep 22, 2015
  7. Trellum

I hope so as well, me! I feel so bad when I read about a cat having babies or a dog doing the same, because I know the destiny of those poor things is so uncertain. It breaks my heart to think about their future, because I know how big the stray dog and cat issue is over here :( When I see a puppy I can't help but to wonder what will be of it...

Trellum, Sep 22, 2015
  8. Trellum

It's a Pomeranian puppy:) I love Pomeranians, they're the cutest little things. It's a great breed. Did you know that two Pomeranians were Titanic survivors?;)

I love this pug puppy:

[​IMG]

claudine, Sep 23, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  9. Trellum

@claudine Oh, I had no idea two Pomerania had survived the titanic :eek::eek::confused: Let me guess, their owners were surely rich people who were evacuated asap? It's amazing :) I think pomerania dogs have always been very popular among wealthy people, they are so beautiful! That pug is so cute :p I had a pug for a few years, but she died last year, she was all black.

Trellum, Sep 23, 2015
  10. Trellum

I'm very sorry for your loss! But I'm sure your pug had a really happy life. And who knows, maybe she still exists somewhere and waits for you. I want to believe in it.

Yes, their owners were wealthy:) As far as I know, one of those Pomeranians was confused with a baby, because his owner kept him in a blanket while getting on a lifeboat;)

claudine, Sep 25, 2015
  11. Trellum

@claudine Thank you :) I did everything I could for her, so it's ok, she died of old age. Pugs don't tend to live very long, you know? They now seem to have more health issues than they did before, thanks to the breeders. Just check this:

[​IMG]

Hahahaha, that baby trick! What a cheeky owner, lol! I bet that is what helped them both safe themselves :p

Trellum, Sep 25, 2015
  12. Trellum

Unfortunately, many pure breed dogs live short lives, because they're weak and prone to deadly diseases:( Yorkshire Terriers are an exception. The oldest Yorkie I've met is 18 years old now:D

claudine, Sep 26, 2015
  13. Trellum

Wow, who is that yorkie that is 18 years old? He must be such a sweetheart! You know? I can tell when a dog is already a senior, specially if it's a yellow colored one or dark colored one, the age shows so easily on their faces, hehehe!

Trellum, Sep 27, 2015
  14. Trellum

That old Yorkie belongs to my neighbor's friends. He really is a sweetheart and he's very energetic! I would never guess he's 18:D Most small breeds live very long lives.

claudine, Sep 29, 2015
  15. Trellum

Wow, according to the pedigree calculator that Yorkie is 88 years old D: He is already a senior dog, and i thought my mom's dog who is 10 or 11 years old was old, hehehe! According to that calculator her dog is 60 years old :) And yes, you are right, it seems the biggest breeds like the great dane only live 6 years or so!

Trellum, Sep 29, 2015
  16. Trellum

Wow, that Yorkie is really, really old:D But he looks quite young. All Yorkies look like puppies, this is one of the reasons why I love them so much:D

claudine, Oct 1, 2015
  17. Trellum

@claudine Yes, with some breeds it's very hard to tell the age of the dog, yorkies look always so young and cute, but other breeds like labradors... it's so easy to tell how old they are by lucking at their whiskers and their face.

Trellum, Oct 4, 2015
  18. Trellum

That's true. One of my neighbors have a 9 years old Labrador and he looks very old. What is worse, he doesn't want to run or play. It's very sad:(

claudine, Oct 5, 2015
  19. Trellum

@claudine I think that is the problem with bigger dog breeds, I think that dog doesn't want to play because he already has arthritis issues :( It's all about the size of the dog, sadly! Great danes are huge, but they almost never get to live more than 6 years :( Having a big body causes a lot stress on the heart and joints.

Trellum, Oct 5, 2015
  20. Trellum

I know, it's very possible that he has arthritis issues:( Thinking about it makes me really sad, because that neighbor lost his wife a year ago and his dog is all he has. I often see them walking together.
    Homer likes them both:) He has never barked at that dog, which is very surprising:)

claudine, Oct 7, 2015
Ask a Question