100 years of selective breeding - how have we ruined some of the most majestic dog breeds

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

No, this will never happen. My father needs Homer and Homer loves him very, very much:) Some time ago my grandfather moved in with them and now Homer loves him too:) I'm glad they have each other.
    If my boyfriend and I find an apartment that is ok with dogs, we'll adopt a puppy:)

claudine, Oct 25, 2015
  2. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@claudine Ow so your grandpa lives with your dad too? I'm glad to hear that :) I think it's great your dad is not alone, specially now :) I guess you are going to adopt another yorkie or a Pomeranian?

Trellum, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Trellum

Yes, they live together and I visit them every day. My sister lives with them too, at least for now. It's a really hard time, so we need to support each other.
    And yes, I think I'd adopt a Yorkie or a Pomeranian. Those are my favorite breeds:D I know I want to have a small dog.

claudine, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

That is great to hear, it's all better when you have your family around. I hope you are feeling better now. You seem to be in a better mood and I am very glad to see that. I hope your dreams to move to another apartment where pets are accepted come true :)

Trellum, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Trellum

To be honest, I don't like having my family around, but I don't have any other choice, I can't just leave them. Fortunately, I love seeing Homer every day, so that's okay:) He's my little treasure:)
    I'm still miserable, but I slowly learn how to live with it.

claudine, Oct 28, 2015
Ask a Question