10 things we learn from our dogs

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Nov 1, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I came across this hilarious picture, I'm sure that it will make you laugh:D:

[​IMG]

It's all very true, isn't it? My favorite is: "If it can be eaten, it might as well be food". I know that Homer would agree with it without any hesitation, haha:D

claudine, Nov 1, 2013
  2. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

That was funny and I can agree to almost all of it. :p
    I also like most the " "If it can be eaten, it might as well be food". :D

zararina, Nov 1, 2013
  3. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

Very funny and healthy humor :) I like this kind of pet humor, thanks a lot for sharing this with all us, Claudine, most of those are so true for both of my dogs! Specially the ''I didn't do it, but I rolled in it''. LOL, if my dogs could talk they'd say that every time I find something they nibbled.

Trellum, Mar 4, 2014
  4. claudine

Homer likes rolling in everything too. The grosser thing he finds, the happier he is. Fortunately, our garden is rather clean, so usually, he just rolls in grass or in ashes from a bonfire. And then he runs to the house and lies in the middle of our new carpet:p

claudine, Mar 10, 2014
  5. claudine

Aww, the ashes part sounded so cute!!!! I guess he like how the ashes feel on his hair, lol. My dogs love rolling on dirt, that's why hey don't have access to the other side of my garden, otherwise they'd make a mess of it!

Trellum, Mar 10, 2014
  6. claudine

Homer usually chooses dry things to roll on. He hates when his hair is wet:p
    Do your dogs stop rolling when you tell them to? Homer doesn't:confused: He ignores me completely and pretends to be deaf:p

claudine, Mar 21, 2014
  7. claudine

Hehehe, well, at least he goes for the dry stuff ;) Some dogs love to roll on dirty and wet stuff :p My pug doesn't, but my standard schnauzer does :) She is super obedient! Shame on Maggi for not listening :p

Trellum, Mar 21, 2014
Ask a Question