World Most Expensive Dog House

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Melody, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is so true. Dogs prefer to be loved than to be rich:)
    Just look at this, it's a dog house from the inside, it's crazy:

[​IMG]

claudine, Mar 1, 2013
  2. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Had you not said it was a dog house, I would have assumed it was the inside of someone's real hour instead. It's hard to tell what the sizes are. That's just crazy!

Jessi, Mar 1, 2013
  3. Melody

I know, I find it hard to believe too. The furniture is so detailed, for sure the whole thing looks better than some human houses. The dog who lives there has like 5 beds to choose from. And they all look really comfortable:p . But I'm sure he'd prefer to spend time with his owner rather than to sit alone in his wonderful, super expensive house.

claudine, Mar 2, 2013
  4. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

With an owner who will spend that kind of money on their dog, I bet s/he probably gets tons of attention from them, too.

Maybe it's just for while the owners are away at work?

Jessi, Mar 2, 2013
  5. Melody

Maybe. I hope so. But maybe it's the same like with these children who always get the biggest presents because their parents feel guilty for not having enough time for them.

claudine, Mar 3, 2013
  6. Melody

rdahl125 Member

This is ridiculous! No dog wants to be alone in a doghouse all day, no matter if there's endless food and tv. And a retina scanner? Really?! It's a doghouse, not the Pentagon! I don't think dogs want anything other than to be loved and play and have a large open space to romp around in. Though my dog does enjoy a good nap or two throughout the day, she doesn't need a sheepskin bed, or her own bedroom, or a day lounge! She doesn't even use the couch half the time, she'll just crash straight on my bed. If people think this is what their dog wants, maybe they shouldn't be allowed to have a pet.

rdahl125, Mar 8, 2013
  7. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

That's what I thought, too!

Then again, it's probably for their safety. They don't want stray dogs, cats, and heck, even squirrels and whatnot, getting in there and messing things up. So the retina scanner is just a high-tech way of making sure only that dog gets to use it.

Jessi, Mar 9, 2013
  8. Melody

Still, retina scanner seems a little too much to me. If Homer had his own house and if some animals tried to get in, he would make sure they won't do it again:p . He is just so territorial. We have a fence and in my area there are no wild animals so I don't have to worry about it though.
    This picture of a little Yorkie in his house made me laugh, he looks like a prince:

[​IMG]

claudine, Mar 9, 2013
  9. Melody

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

It's disgusting to spend $417,000 on a dog house when a human being dies of starvation somewhere in the world every few seconds.
    I vow that if I ever have that kind of money in this lifetime, I will use it to do good and not something that stupid.

ACSAPA, Jun 30, 2013
  10. Melody

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

ACSAPA, Jun 30, 2013
Ask a Question