Win $100 worth of treats

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jessi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm putting this in the Classfieds section, just so it can be kept out of the main discussion area.

I am in -no- way affiliated with the blogger, the contest, the treat brand, whatever. I saw it while browsing the net and thought you guys might want to enter to win.

http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2012/04/win-100-worth-of-pet-treats-from-plato.html#more

It looks like a pretty standard blog contest where you put in your email address to get an entry.

Jessi, Apr 23, 2012
  2. Jessi

MakingCents Well-Known Member

Well $100 worth of dog treats sounds good to me. Sounds good to my dog too! Thanks for posting, I'm defintitely entering the contest.

MakingCents, Apr 24, 2012
  3. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice, hope it is available for everyone and they will also shoulder the cost of delivery if ever. :p

zararina, Apr 24, 2012
  4. Jessi

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Always tempting, though I have enough junk mail coming through from others who I kindly gave my email address. Sorry Mishka, I will just have to get you a bone.:(

argon_0, Apr 25, 2012
  5. Jessi

Jalisa7 Member

This is pretty cool! My pup love's Plato's treats, especially the salmon. Thanks for posting this :)

Jalisa7, Apr 30, 2012
Ask a Question