Where's the ball?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Don't you just love when you pretend to throw the ball and they're thoroughly confused as to where it went? hehe

Jessi, Apr 17, 2012
  2. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! Especially when they're too giddy and too excited to play fetch or they got too fixated on something they were playing with, it's too fun to miss out on.

One thing I recall when this happens is that Peanuts would ran to the direction of where I supposedly tossed it and then stop, raise her ears and nose to catch any kind of sound or scent pertaining to it. And here I am guiltily laughing because I still have it in my hand.

haopee, Apr 17, 2012
  3. Jessi

King Browny Well-Known Member

One time, this dog of ours (my brother’s) won’t let go of the ball once he clunk his fangs on it. He goes with the ball and hangs on air when you try to lift the ball up.

King Browny, Apr 17, 2012
  4. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

A genius dog would know! LOL
    Yes it looks funny and cute when they tried to look for a ball which is not really thrown away. :p

zararina, Apr 17, 2012
Ask a Question