When you're not doing things with your dog, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by LoupGarouTFTs, Dec 1, 2011.

1. LoupGarouTFTs

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

I like to read and to write fiction. I am also an American football fan: I follow the New Orleans Saints faithfully and sometimes watch the Denver Broncos and the San Diego Chargers. Most of my time, though, is spent trying to finish my graduate studies--I graduate next August, hooray!

LoupGarouTFTs, Dec 1, 2011
  2. LoupGarouTFTs

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

When I am not playing with my dog or pets, I really enjoy watching movies, taking long walks and going out with my family to eat. I work a lot of hours, and sometimes it is hard to find the time, but we enjoy the weekends doing our favorite things.

wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011
  3. LoupGarouTFTs

BeachHut Active Member

I like to surf the net when I'm not busy with my dogs. :) I am currently looking for job opportunities online to earn a little. I also enjoy watching movies and playing online games. :)

BeachHut, Dec 2, 2011
  4. LoupGarouTFTs

zararina Well-Known Member

When I am not spending time with my pets, I just usually be online and doing a lot of stuffs. Just like forum posting, reading articles and chatting with my friends. I also watch some TV shows sometimes just like evening news and movies.

zararina, Dec 2, 2011
  5. LoupGarouTFTs

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

I try to pick up extra money when I can, too. Right now I am processing venison (for dog food, not for pay), doing vacation-related animal care, and writing a few articles on the side. Winter always seems to be a good time for me to pick up odd jobs.

LoupGarouTFTs, Dec 2, 2011
  6. LoupGarouTFTs

King Browny Well-Known Member

When I’m not around my dog, it’s probably because I have a work or cause-related appointment or a get-together with family, friends or acquaintances (that requires travelling). If not, I would be surfing the net, reading paperback, unwinding on another site, having a movie marathon, doing a personal project like creative writing or painting, or boggling my head to find solution and recommendation for certain world problem. :D

King Browny, Dec 7, 2011
  7. LoupGarouTFTs

Becky Well-Known Member

I really enjoy taking photos, and I used to do a lot of drawing when I was younger so I am trying to get back in to that. Here's a picture I took with my phone the other day - this is near where I live:

IMG_0097.JPG

Becky, Dec 7, 2011
  8. LoupGarouTFTs

PuppyChow Well-Known Member

I love that picture! Did you take it with instagram? It's a really cool app.

PuppyChow, Dec 13, 2011
  9. LoupGarouTFTs

Shawn Active Member

I am a full time security manager so mainly it is managing a security force. I am also a full time college student working on my second degree.

Other than that, I am big into making websites. I run about 20 message forums, a social network, several blogs, a few link directories, a wiki and some other ones. I run them on a dedicated server. I probably have about 100 domain names but am letting a bunch of them expire.

I am also the official webmaster for the city I live in, its a small town but its still neat that I am a part of city government :)

and lastly, I chase tornadoes ;)

Shawn, Dec 21, 2011
  10. LoupGarouTFTs

amy005 Well-Known Member

When I am not playing with my dog I am usually taking care of my 4 month old, cleaning or trying to earn online as well as most of you. I also try to make time to watch movies or read.

amy005, Dec 21, 2011
  11. LoupGarouTFTs

King Browny Well-Known Member

Whoa! Better keep away from kryptonite, Superman. You can’t afford to weaken with all your tasks at hand.

King Browny, Dec 22, 2011
  12. LoupGarouTFTs

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Hey, don't just let them expire for nothing. Sell them for a small price or give them away in contests if you are not using them any more.

Victor Leigh, Dec 22, 2011
  13. LoupGarouTFTs

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

When I'm not doing things with my dogs I am homeschooling my ten year old son. I also like to write fiction and I do leather crafting as well. I am also in the process of taking an online high school course just as a refresher so I can better help my son with his school work.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 23, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
Ask a Question