when I am feeling down, this is another video that helps

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SweetBeast, Dec 30, 2012.

1. SweetBeast

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

however, tonight, it's of no help....

SweetBeast, Dec 30, 2012
  2. SweetBeast

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Hope all is well with you there SweetBeast in this new year.:)

argon_0, Jan 1, 2013
  3. SweetBeast

shdws Well-Known Member

This is a beautiful song and a great video. Ironically, I was a bit down today and this song cheered me up. Thank you for sharing and I hope you are feeling better.

shdws, Jan 3, 2013
  4. SweetBeast

Thanks argon_0 as it's just the time of year - always a sad time for me, but we'll see what this new year may bring; thanks again & best to you & yours in 2013 & thereafter.

SweetBeast, Jan 4, 2013
  5. SweetBeast

Shdws, hi there & welcome to this wonderful group of people & their furry family.
    I am glad this video/lyrics helped pick you up. I am a huge fan of Jaci Velasquez & many of her songs are of this nature.
    Again, thanks for your words & welcome aboard.

SweetBeast, Jan 4, 2013
  6. SweetBeast

shdws Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for welcoming me to this great group SweetBeast. I've never actually listened to Jaci Velasquez's music, but now that I've heard this piece I will definitely check out her work. Thanks again for sharing.

shdws, Jan 4, 2013
  7. SweetBeast

My pleasure shdws! Yes, I first heard her quite ab few years ago as I was listening to Contemporary Christian & heard her & from that point on, I have been a fan of hers!
    Here's a favorite of mind, of hers. I won't push anymore of her on you !

If you posted about your dog, I apologize if I missed it. If not, would you mind sharing a little about your dog or point me to where you may have Posted about him(or her!)? Thanks

SweetBeast, Jan 5, 2013
  8. SweetBeast

shdws Well-Known Member

By no means are you pushing her on me! I love her music so far and I appreciate you pointing out the good songs.
    My dog is a 2 year old Pitbull Terrier. He is brindle and lanky. He seems to think he is smarter than I am :D.

shdws, Jan 6, 2013
  9. SweetBeast

Thanks shdws & glad you like her music - great music & lovely lyrics. And I think all dogs believe they are smarter than us & in my case, Bobbi just may well be smarter than I!

SweetBeast, Jan 7, 2013
  10. SweetBeast

haopee Well-Known Member

Just remember that when you feel down, everything well get better eventually. Last year, we had a couple of dogs die on us... back then, I didn't understand what to do and how to deal with it. This year, another pup died because of someone else's carelessness and we were devastated.

There's an important lesson we should learn from dogs. And it's to live each day to the fullest and not allow ourselves to be overcome by instability.

I hope you feel better. Remember, tomorrow is another day.;)

haopee, Jan 9, 2013
  11. SweetBeast

shdws Well-Known Member

Great advice haopee! There are a few good things we can learn from our dogs. One little thing that I've learned is to enjoy life's simple pleasures.

shdws, Jan 9, 2013
  12. SweetBeast

Haopee, many thanks for your thoughtful words. I am truly sorry for the recent losses you suffered as it is never an easy time; I tend to hang onto to them much longer than I should; the sadness that is as I have no doubts we will be reunited on the other side.

I know you are correct in your advice. I guess most of my sad times, are due to the fact I have to go through life's ups & the downs, alone. Yes, I have Bobbi & she's been of great help, but they can only help so much.

Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness; means a lot

Yes, haopee, tomorrow is another day....

SweetBeast, Jan 13, 2013
    haopee likes this.
  13. SweetBeast

Yes it is good advice, but oddly, I have always enjoyed the simple gifts God & Mother Nature have given us. The sun setting against a sky of pastel hues that the sun itself created, to watch a spider, work with such precision & grace as she spends her web, between the branches of a beautiful tree, to hear the voice of an innocent child, sing a little off key in a Christmas choir, and to hear a song that takes me back to a certain point, a certain time in my life, when time was simple; I find it ironic that a simple joy of today, in a mixed up world, takes me back to yes, a simpler time.

I digress, as it's the complicated joys others have, I long for.

SweetBeast, Jan 13, 2013
  14. SweetBeast

shdws Well-Known Member

Recently I've stopped to notice the little wonders of this world. A lot of times I find myself getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of life. Slowing down to take in the little things is what makes life a wonderful experience.

shdws, Jan 13, 2013
  15. SweetBeast

For some reason, I have always noticed the simple things, that go unnoticed by most people. I take none of it for granted, & appreciate it all. I would much rather be in a park or at the beach, than out to dinner,&/or a film. And yes shdws, there is a lot of wonderful in this world, if people took the time to slow down.

SweetBeast, Jan 17, 2013
  16. SweetBeast

iluvmario Well-Known Member

I enjoyed that video. Thank you for posting!

iluvmario, Jan 28, 2013
Ask a Question