When dogs use the computer

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, May 30, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Melody, May 30, 2012
  2. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

LOL
    I think our dog will be looking for bakeries online since he really love to eat bread. He might also search for some other delicious foods like meat balls.

zararina, May 30, 2012
  3. Melody

NewDCD Well-Known Member

Milla has played with my keyboard a bit...made me wonder if perhaps she would be interested in playing with my Arcade Stick when it gets here. Heh, that'd definitely be something: a doggie playing video games.

NewDCD, May 30, 2012
  4. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

My dog would probably tinker with it so she can shop online and purchase some treats and toys for her and her pack. And I probably wouldn't have any idea who the perpetrator was until a courier drops by to give me a package full of doggy stuff.

haopee, May 31, 2012
  5. Melody

Ja'cobeC Member

My dog always playing on my desktop computer. Sometime I wonder how he gets on somethings on there but I ask no questions lol. I just let him have his fun on there.

Ja'cobeC, Jun 4, 2012
  6. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No idea really what my dogs would look for if they knew how to use a computer. Most of the time they are not really interested when I am using it. They are more interested in when I am going to take them to the park.

Victor Leigh, Jun 5, 2012
  7. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Oh definitely food sites and to order his favorite treats. Like most dogs, he absolutely loves to eat and would do it all times of the day if I let him, lol. He'd probably look for new squeaky toys, too.

Jessi, Jun 6, 2012
Ask a Question