Whats your favourite animal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by lifeliveson, Apr 25, 2013.

1. lifeliveson

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

Mine is a monkey. So I started this weird thing that any emotion I have I say im a --- monkey. It started to catch on I guess cause All my friends and coworkers starting using my expressions but they dont understand the concept. Your supposed to use YOUR favourite animal. Mines a monkey so when Im sad I a sad monkey, or when im sappy im a sap monkey. My boyfriends is koala so hed be a happy koala, and vice versa. I know its weird, but Ive never claimed myself to be normal haha,

Whats yours?

lifeliveson, Apr 25, 2013
  2. lifeliveson

MzMonka Well-Known Member

My daughter does the same thing but she's a kitten. Sitting in her college English class today she texted me to tell me that her teacher asked her how she was and she responded "I'm a tired kittten" needless to say it was hysterical to her the way her teacher looked at her. I don't have a favorite but when she says it my usual response is chipmunk so I guess that is my favorite.

MzMonka, Apr 25, 2013
  3. lifeliveson

claudine Well-Known Member

I think my favorite animals are cats - they're full of grace and so beautiful...my Homer would be so angry if he could read what I just wrote, lol!
    But I love dogs too, especially small dogs with very interesting personalities:p

claudine, Apr 26, 2013
  4. lifeliveson

haha thats so funny, college class? shes probably my age or close to it, maybe its a generation thing? its gotten to the point where I have all my friends doing it with their favourite animals. You guys sound alot my mom and i, its funny:p

lifeliveson, Apr 29, 2013
  5. lifeliveson

aghhhh, ill never understand this cat craze. People think im heartless, im really not. I loved cats, Ive had cats. I had a cat for 10 years, and unfortunately, as a cat personality is, he would come and go as he pleased only to get stuff when he wanted. I loved him nonetheless but it got to a point where he kept escaping and would come home when he felt like it. One day I came home literally a second later after he got hit by a car and witnessed him pass away. That right there started my hatred for cats as they just get what they want from you (doesnt stop me from kissing and petting one, I just dont want anymore of my own)

Small dogs on the other hand, I still remain obsessed with chihuahas, but any small dog I guess. They usually have the best personalities, I saw a little chihuaha walk by my house today, and the way he was just so happy, and he wasnt even running he was bouncing, made me realize why lol, so innocent and happy.

lifeliveson, Apr 29, 2013
  6. lifeliveson

claudine Well-Known Member

Lifeliveson, I'm so sorry that your cat died like this, I'm sure it was heartbreaking:( . I know that if I had a cat, I'd worry about it all the time. It's good that dogs don't run away.
    And I agree about small dogs - they're the sweetest:)

claudine, Apr 29, 2013
  7. lifeliveson

zararina Well-Known Member

I do have a cat and I also worry whenever he was going outside ( he will never be stopped anytime to go out as he have a cat door cause he will just make noise all the time if he cannot go out as he wanted.) as there are times he would go home injured after fighting some cats outside.

My favorite animals are dogs cause they are loyal and wanting to be with you always. :)

zararina, Apr 30, 2013
  8. lifeliveson

no matter what we did my cat was to smart for his own good and always escaped. He could open windows and doors we just eventually gave up and let him do what he wants. hence why i dont like them anymore, they just do what they want, loyalty like a dog isnt there.

lifeliveson, May 1, 2013
  9. lifeliveson

amundy8 Active Member

Mine is a baby bear because it is so cute and cuddly-looking like a teddy bear. I react differently to a grown animal though. The babies are the best to see, because you can feed most of them the same as you would any baby. The baby panda is really an attention getter for me because they are rare to see. I will go to the zoo just to look at the bear cubs!

amundy8, May 16, 2013
  10. lifeliveson

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My favorite animal is just a domestic housecat. I like black cats and think they get an unfair bad rap. Cats are clean, cute, independent and curious. I enjoy their company.

ACSAPA, Jul 2, 2013
  11. lifeliveson

Trellum Well-Known Member

For me it would be the goose. I owned a small goose as a kid, but I also owned chicken and ducks... however, geese seem to be more nicer and smarter than the birds mentioned earlier ;) My little goose loved me and followed me around, that's something a silly chicken never does! So I was totally crazy for my baby goose! I'm still crazy for them... I actually love most birds.

Trellum, Nov 17, 2013
Ask a Question