What is your favorite television show?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Pocs, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Pocs

Pocs Well-Known Member

ANYTHING to do with cooking. Another hobby of mine, I love to cook and bake. No matter the day or night or time I can always find something to watch, while the boys snuggle up on my lap.

Pocs, Aug 15, 2012
  2. Pocs

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I used to be a major Food Network junkie about 5 years ago or so, but the shows and the TV "chefs" on there are starting to get on my nerves. It's almost like fetishistic the way they show all these overdone close up shots of the food. The audio on the shows drives me nuts too, it's like they are over enhancing the sound effects or something. The way the TV chefs act like they're having an orgasm every time they take a bite of one of their own dishes is ridiculous too.

I was really hooked on this season of MasterChef though, with the blind contestant Christine Ha.

Earlier this year, I was hooked on RuPaul drag race, since a local drag queen, Sharon Needles, was on the show. We were all rooting for her. She ended up winning the whole season too.

OhioTom76, Sep 16, 2012
  3. Pocs

pafjlh Well-Known Member

I have to admit that I am more into programs of the past, in other words classic programs. So I have tendency to mostly watch a network called Me-TV which caters to the classic programs.

As for current programming I am into the drama series Once Upon A Time, and Grey's Anatomy. I have to also admit that I have gotten hook to some of the Real Housewives franchise, although I know this isn't really reality. I also like the competition programs America's Got Talent and Dancing with The Stars.

pafjlh, Sep 19, 2012
  4. Pocs

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I like America's Got Talent, Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance, a lot of anime shows and cartoons, Korean dramas, all the Gordon Ramsay shows and the house hunting and home improvement shows.

ACSAPA, Jul 2, 2013
  5. Pocs

zararina Well-Known Member

My favorite shows currently are News and also Documentaries. :)
    I used to enjoy watching some reality shows but the new reality shows are not that appealing to me.

zararina, Jul 2, 2013
  6. Pocs

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

What do you watch on Me-TV? I don't like the old crime shows or westerns, but I like The Dick Van Dyke Show and That Girl. They're getting The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Rhoda this month which I'm looking forward too because I love Mary Tyler Moore.

ACSAPA, Jul 3, 2013
Ask a Question