What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by wahcashmom, Dec 22, 2011.

1. wahcashmom

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I love this time of the year, I watch ABC Family 25 days of Christmas, Hallmark Channel and a few others. But my favorite movie is "The Christmas List"!

It is a older movie, but for some reason, I love it!

wahcashmom, Dec 22, 2011
  2. wahcashmom

zararina Well-Known Member

I also love this time of the year since there are good movies shown in TV. ;)
    Some of my favorite Christmas movies are The Grinch and Chipmunks movies.

zararina, Dec 22, 2011
  3. wahcashmom

amy005 Well-Known Member

There are so many that I love! The Santa Clause movies are great with Tim Allen. I also really like the movie "Elf" with Will Ferrell and just saw the cutest movie called "Twice Upon a Christmas". It had Kathy Ireland and had a great message.

amy005, Dec 22, 2011
  4. wahcashmom

aimend13 Active Member

My absolute favorite has to be Elf, which never fails to surprise me as being a Will Ferrell movie. I love his movies, but no doubt they're normally of the raunchy, rated R variety. Elf just has the perfect mix of Christmas whimsy and heartfelt family movie. Plus, it has some of the best quotes that my friend and I quote all year around. Although, we do get especially obnoxious around Christmas time.

Also, one of my favorite movies in general is Love Actually. Amazingly wonderful movie that highlights all the arenas of love, from the fairytale romance, to lost love, to friendship, to family love. I guess it could be considered a favorite Christmas movie though because the whole thing takes place during the month leading up to Christmas and the night of Christmas Eve.

aimend13, Dec 23, 2011
  5. wahcashmom

King Browny Well-Known Member

My favorite Christmas movie?

All Home Alone Christmas films! I’m one with my little sister in watching these. I know I’m now old for these movies but it’s a good-feel movie and well, it was really funny to me back in 90’s but now I’m fascinated with the kid’s cleverness being able to defend themselves when accidentally left at home during the holidays.

King Browny, Dec 28, 2011
  6. wahcashmom

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Has to be Miracle on 34th Streeet....I think that may have been the first movie I ever went to the theatre with my Parents to see. I am talking about the one with Edmund Gwenn and Natalie Wood and Maureen O'Hara.

SallyintheValley, Jan 28, 2012
  7. wahcashmom

zararina Well-Known Member

I just recently watched an old movie entitle a Christmas Carol in Sesame Street. And I am adding it on my favorite Christmas movie although it seems late for last Christmas and too early for the next. :p

zararina, Jan 29, 2012
  8. wahcashmom

iluvmario Well-Known Member

I like the first Home Alone movie. I can remember watching it over and over as a kid. It was awesome.

iluvmario, Feb 17, 2013
  9. wahcashmom

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I watch all the ABC Family and Hallmark Christmas movies too. I like the one where Olivia Newton John is a single mom trying to save her family farm from foreclosure.
    I like the one where Kristy Swanson is a single mom working as a waitress and living in a motel with her kids because her husband took off with all their money.
    I like the one where Amy Smart has to keep reliving the same date with Mark Paul Gosselaar until she learns a few lessons, I think that one was called 12 Dates of Christmas.
    I like the one where Melissa Joan Hart kidnaps Mario Lopez and tries to pass him off to her parents as her boyfriend.
    I also like the one where Jay Mohr has to relive the same Christmas visit with his son, ex wife and family until he grows up and becomes a better father and partner.

ACSAPA, Jun 27, 2013
Ask a Question