What is the weather like where you are?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Feb 13, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Much to my dismay it is snowing here right at this moment. It is our first snow but we always have our biggest snows in late winter. I'm just hoping it doesn't snow enough to keep my husband from going to work tomorrow.

SheWolfSilver, Feb 13, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

Right now its been raining a little since early morning. And that makes the temperature bit down/cold and I like it. The weather was just fine to enjoy being online at home. ;P

zararina, Feb 13, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

amy005 Well-Known Member

It has been a very mild winter here so far in MN. Last year by this time we had around 55 inches of snow total for the winter. This winter we have only had 14 inches! I keep thinking we are going to get a bunch of snow but even the few times it did snow didn't last since it has been so warm out. It is currently around 30 degrees which is warm for this time of year.

amy005, Feb 13, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

The snow didn't last long it had melted by afternoon. Today it is cloudy and cool, we were socked in with a very heavy fog for over half the day. It was kind of cool! We live on a hill and you couldn't see anything it was like we were the only people on earth. LOL

SheWolfSilver, Feb 14, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I am in the land of the Valley of the Sun and I fear no weather...ha ha

SallyintheValley, Feb 15, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

It was very nice today! We had temperatures in the low 60s and light winds the dogs really enjoyed being outside all day after being cooped up for awhile.

SheWolfSilver, Feb 22, 2012
  7. SheWolfSilver

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

It has been really wet and warm, then it has dropped so cold and the wind is blowing really hard right now. It is like 38 degrees out there right now.

wahcashmom, Feb 25, 2012
  8. SheWolfSilver

summerRain Well-Known Member

It is definitely so hot here in our country! I can feel the summer. I guess Mr.Sun really loves to stay here in our vicinity... It's tooooo hot!

summerRain, Apr 17, 2012
  9. SheWolfSilver

kinser Well-Known Member

We had an extremely mild winter here in Ohio - the kids didn't even get one snow day. Now that it's spring, the weather has gotten more seasonal, although we've had some really warm days. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 70 and sunny :)

kinser, Apr 19, 2012
Ask a Question