What does everyone look like

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013.

1. lifeliveson

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

I completely understand if people dont feel comfortable doing this. But I realize we are all ages from all over so i like to put a face to a username!

So ill start. I change my hair colour like once a month, so Ill upload a few, but this is meeee:)

Hello Guys!

I have brown hair now though hahaha

Attached Files:

lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013
  2. lifeliveson

I guess everyones camera shy LOL

lifeliveson, Apr 21, 2013
  3. lifeliveson

MzMonka Well-Known Member

I actually looked and don't have a single picture of myself that isn't over 3 years old or isn't of me at a dog show and you can't even see my face..lol I have a million pictures of my dogs, some with my hands and legs in them but not 1 that has my face. I don't know if it is hysterically funny or sad...LOL

MzMonka, Apr 21, 2013
  4. lifeliveson

not vain enough for selfies? haha just kidding. Those are two of my better (modelling so theyre photoshopped a bit anyways) I generally am unphotogenic so I look sloppy in most pictures. I Just like to know who im talking to and thought it would be fun! lol

lifeliveson, Apr 23, 2013
  5. lifeliveson

MzMonka Well-Known Member

I tend to shy away from the camera as a general rule. When I was a kid my grandmother snapped so many pictures I swore that the spots you get before your eyes after the flash was part of the world. So I have a natural dislike for it. I do make the attempt to make the creepiest face I can at times, other times I am better behaved about it.

MzMonka, Apr 25, 2013
  6. lifeliveson

alot of people who hate pictures do that, purposely make funny faces so they know its going to look bad. I normally hate pics though, you can look in the mirror and look good but the pic never reflects that hah

lifeliveson, Apr 29, 2013
  7. lifeliveson

TheBrit Active Member

Ha strange thing isn't it having no pics of oneself, I'm the same, plenty tagged to me via fb but they are usually groups, and I'm usually very umm merry.
    It's the same with people not knowing the're mobile number. The stock answer is "Well, I never phone myself"

TheBrit, Jun 11, 2013
  8. lifeliveson

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice to revive this thread but sorry I do not have a pic to post here. :D
    I am actually online shy.

zararina, Jun 14, 2013
  9. lifeliveson

amundy8 Active Member

I am a little online shy too, especially with other social media I am with who may recognize my face. I guess it would have been cool to tough it out and try it though to break through the shyness, but I would rather use different icons or avatars. I guess posting a picture of my dog would be close enough since they say dogs tend to resemble their owners (kidding)! Your pictures look nice though.

amundy8, Jun 24, 2013
  10. lifeliveson

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Your redhead photo looks like Sarah from Trailer Park Boys which is a compliment because I love that show.

I don't have any good photos. I just look like a short Hispanic woman with long, dark hair. I'm kind of pale for a Cuban because my father was white.

ACSAPA, Jun 26, 2013
  11. lifeliveson

firelily99 Well-Known Member

I definitely don't look like my dog but I do look better than my driver's license! I'm not big on getting my picture taken and I have never posted one online, I have burned and I just don't trust it, especially on a social site like this one.

firelily99, Feb 12, 2014
  12. lifeliveson

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'd post a picture here, but I am kinda concerned about privacy issues and so on :p I can describe how I look like tho ;) I have dark hair, fair skin, I'm 1.76 cm tall. I have a healthy weight and I like to dress in modest manner. My hair is below shoulder length :)

Trellum, Mar 4, 2014
Ask a Question