What do you do in the evenings?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Mar 27, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

My husband and I love just sitting out on the porch on warm evenings and looking at the lights from the nearby town. It's so quiet where we live and occasionally you can hear a pack of coyotes howling in the distance. :) What do you like to do on warm spring or summer evenings?

SheWolfSilver, Mar 27, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

Your lucky to have a quite place to live in. :p
    Here, neighbors seems to be living in mountains in which they need to shout to here each other and tuned up the volume of their TV or radio in order to hear it. Lol
    If I am not online reading and doing some work, I watch TV.

zararina, Mar 28, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

christina Member

We live in the country. We love to just take the kids outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. It's not to hot and not to chilly in the evenings. Evenings are my favorite time of day. We also enjoy sitting on the porch with a big glass of sweet tea :D.

christina, Mar 29, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

In the evenings, I would look out of the ceiling-to-floor windows and watch the whole city put on its night gown. It's rather interesting watching the scenery transform into a wonderland of lights. From 14 storeys up, it's quite a sight.

Victor Leigh, Mar 29, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

summerRain Well-Known Member

I am usually watching movies during evenings. I am still in front of my laptop because this is the storage of my downloaded movies. LOL. Then I will check my email, facebook, etc before I go to bed and sleep.

summerRain, Apr 17, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

luvsdragonflies Member

We normally like to go to my in laws house and watch tv. We live to in the county and have about 500 acres, we like to go and sit outside our cabin and watch the animals run around at night .

luvsdragonflies, Apr 18, 2012
  7. SheWolfSilver

kinser Well-Known Member

For the last three months I've been working evenings, but just for 3 hours. It's something part-time until I can find something full-time (I just got my bachelor's degree, but the job market is abyssmal). When I get home from work, I enjoy my quiet time (everyone else is asleep) watching tv or reading.

kinser, Apr 19, 2012
  8. SheWolfSilver

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I shop a lot and/or work on web sites in the evenings. When I'm not doing that, I'm usually sitting over my friends house on her front porch having cocktails and yelling across the street to her neighbors who are usually doing the same thing.

OhioTom76, Oct 15, 2012
  9. SheWolfSilver

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

It's just me & Bobbi, & we play awhile, then I either sit at my piano or play the guitar, try & work on some songs I am writing. I have a few favorite TV shows, but I don't watch movies as it's no fun to do alone.

When in the mood, I will go to the garage & paint a while.

I read when I can keep my mind focussed on what I am reading.

SweetBeast, Dec 15, 2012
  10. SheWolfSilver

tajnz Well-Known Member

On a warm summer evening (it's summer here in New Zealand he he) I'll wait till it cools down a little and then I'll go for an evening walk or run and then I'll relax and watch a movie, read a book or get a bit of extra work done. :)

tajnz, Dec 22, 2012
Ask a Question