What are your weekend plans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Feb 4, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

I have a lot planned for the weekend! Saturday my daughter, her husband, and their five kids are coming over and we're having a karaoke party! I have all kinds of neat snacks planned and I think it's going to be a lot of fun! Sunday is my 16th wedding anniversary and we're going out to eat and maybe do some shopping.

SheWolfSilver, Feb 4, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

It was already Saturday here and later I will go to one of my friend's house. It was just quite near here in my place so I will just walk going there. And then after that, I would go to the super market to buy some groceries.

zararina, Feb 4, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

Oh, my goodness! We had so much fun doing karaoke! Everyone sang and we ate until we were all stuffed it was great!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 6, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I have been sick so just laying around reading...was not interested in the super bowl, but did catch the half time show....Madonna was very well behaved!

SallyintheValley, Feb 6, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

amy005 Well-Known Member

This coming weekend me and my fiancee plan on going out to dinner at the China Buffet here in town! It is my favorite place to eat. Gotta love buffets! Okay.. so usually buffets are gross because you are eating food that has been sitting under heat lamps all day. But, the food at this one is delicious. The best part is there is Chinease Food and American food! Best of both worlds if you ask me!

amy005, Feb 8, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

We have to bowl twice this week which usually I would enjoy but...it's freezing outside! I'm not looking forward to going bowling here in about 45 minutes. Then tomorrow we have to go again and it's supposed to be even colder and snowing!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 11, 2012
Ask a Question