What are you reading right now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SallyintheValley, Jan 29, 2012.

1. SallyintheValley

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I just finished 2 novels by Sandra Brown, Envy and Crush...both good Before that I am trying to catch up on my Alex Cross Novels by James Patterson and read The Trial of Alex Cross very good about the bigotry in the south. Now I just started a Lisa Scottoline novel called Mistaken Identity.

SallyintheValley, Jan 29, 2012
  2. SallyintheValley

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

The Broker by John Grisham. I have a whole wall of books and I reread them from time to time and this is one I'm rereading.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 30, 2012
  3. SallyintheValley

zararina Well-Known Member

I seldom read books and I think the last book I had read is a comics book collection of my friend which is The Peanuts. ;)
    I am more on reading online news and some online articles now.

zararina, Jan 31, 2012
  4. SallyintheValley

King Browny Well-Known Member

I’m currently reading The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. I was really afraid to read it at first and keep putting it down because it’s like I’m looking at my own ghost, reading a story where I can relate big time. But once I decided to face the book, there’s a feeling of belongingness and self-discovery. I keep getting back on it, pondering and absorbing every word.

King Browny, Feb 1, 2012
  5. SallyintheValley

Becky Well-Known Member

I'm currently reading A Storn of Swords, which is Book 3 of A Song of Ice and Fire. All books in the series are huge and very gripping!! Has anyone here read any of them? The first book has been made into a TV series by HBO - Game of Thrones.

Becky, Feb 8, 2012
  6. SallyintheValley

iluvmario Well-Known Member

I love reading it is one of my favorite hobbies. I am currently reading Kiss The Dead by Laurell K Hamilton. I also have God Don't Make No Mistakes by Mary Monroe. I checked them both out from my local library.

iluvmario, Sep 3, 2012
    argon_0 likes this.
  7. SallyintheValley

argon_0 Well-Known Member

I had a bit of a search for the titles. The second got some good reviews.I see it's the end of a series. Have you read them all?
    Nothing like using your library. I'm reading BloodHouse an autobiography of one of Australia's likeable rogues in early times.
    I ordered the book to be bought by the library after reading a review in a newspaper. A great way to get to read the latest books.

argon_0, Sep 4, 2012
  8. SallyintheValley

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Studying for a couple of certifications I need to renew. Online marketing related, not very thrilling stuff. I've been meaning to read a couple of books I bought on HTML5 and CSS3 as well, so those will probably be next.

OhioTom76, Sep 23, 2012
  9. SallyintheValley

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Boy, they sound boring. But I guess if you need certifications it must be done.o_O
    I've started Arcadia by Lauren Groff. It's been a boring start. I hope itgets a little more enjoyable. She wrote The Monsters of Templeton which was a great read.

argon_0, Sep 24, 2012
Ask a Question