What a sweet cat :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, May 22, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share this with you guys, because I thought this is such an amazing and sweet story. I must say the more time passes by the more I like and love my pets more!

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 22, 2016
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

OMG, how sweet it is that he took on the roll to keep other sick animals company! Having someone like him by your side surely make you want to get better. I would love it if I were sick and he stays right by my side.

IcyBC, May 29, 2016
  3. Trellum

Djordje87 Active Member

This is a great example for all of us. I can be boring and terribly boring, :), but I really think that we should consider our lives and re-examine our life goals. This is incredible thing, this cat is just amazing. I can say that I am amazed by this. The last picture is my favourite one and it shows everything that we should be and I think we can. This is pure empathy, love and caring.

Djordje87, Jun 16, 2016
  4. Trellum

mikaelathompson Member

Even though this is an old picture but still bring a smile to my face every time I see it and even tons of time. Cat just simply awesome and the humanity should be aware of even animal can spread the love.

mikaelathompson, Jun 30, 2018
Ask a Question