Wellness Pure Reward Treats

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MzMonka, May 14, 2013.

1. MzMonka

MzMonka Well-Known Member

When I show my dogs for training I usually use some sort of treat to teach them to stack and gait. I have used toys for some and carrots etc for others. Every now and again maybe beggin strips. Today I was in a local store and picked up Wellness Pure Rewards Venison Jerky. When I got home I tried it on my hardest case Betty Lou. Now I love this girl for her wild spirit but at 7 months old she will only do what she wants. I have tried everything with her before today. Anyway I took a couple of these treats, which are soft and grain free, stuck them in my pocket and brought her out to the table. I have had her since she was 10 weeks old, work with her everyday whether or not she wants to and nothing. Today we made a break through with these treats. She know sits on command if I have a treat, will almost stack, in other words she doesn't fight the lead and actually stands there instead of falling down like she has been zapped by something, all for these treats.

These are now the official treats I will be buying for my dogs. When my hardest case is willing to eat it and do the work required to earn the treat it gets a big thumbs up and 5 gold stars from me. It is all natural and it actual meat and no byproducts.

MzMonka, May 14, 2013
  2. MzMonka

claudine Well-Known Member

I wonder if these treats are available in my country...I hope they are because they seem to be perfect for Homer, I'm sure he would love them. It's great that they're all natural. The less chemicals, the better.

claudine, May 16, 2013
  3. MzMonka

zararina Well-Known Member

Sounds a very effective and nice dog treat. :)
    I also think that those are good since it was made from natural ingredients.

zararina, May 25, 2013
Ask a Question