We salute you

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

o_O.

I wasn't sure whether I should comment on the whole "boundary" thing that we were discussing in another thread....or on the fact that the guy behind is saluting the dog, and it appears this is maybe how the dogs do it as well. I wonder what's so special about the dog in the middle.

Jessi, Jul 7, 2012
  2. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

This is interesting, Jessi. I wish there was a video showing how long this lasted. They are all showing incredible control.

The dog in the middle seems to be getting all the respect, doesn't he? I guess he could be seen as saluting the soldier. But, the other dogs are surely paying reverence to the dog in the middle, don't you think?

Dang! It took me almost a year to train my Lab to beg. She always toppled over. :p This dog has very good balance.

Melody, Jul 8, 2012
  3. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

That dog in the center must be the chief of the dogs. LOL
    It is always nice to see dogs that are well behaved or can follow instructions. These dogs are cute.

zararina, Jul 8, 2012
  4. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

Has anybody noticed a red streak on their foreheads? Is it just me or is that like some photo glitch?

This is so cute. I still have no idea as to what the intention of this picture is but it certainly shows how dogs are highly trainable.

Nice share, Jessi.

haopee, Jul 10, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

That picture totally baffles me. I tried to check on its origin using the Tineye plugin. The best lead that I got was a Russian website. Still doesn't give any clue as to what it's all about. I do see some equipment at the upper left corner. These dogs might be a canine team in a military camp. Does anyone have any idea which country that soldier belongs to?

Victor Leigh, Jul 10, 2012
  6. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I have no idea, Victor. I spent some time trying to hunt down the original, too, and can't find anything. I found a lot of edited versions with funny captions, but nobody seems to know what's going on exactly in this picture.

Jessi, Jul 10, 2012
Ask a Question