Waffle Time!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

My Mom sometimes makes toaster waffles as a snack. This is by far Misha's most exciting part of the day. She waits by the toaster, smelling the cooking waffle. It takes all the patience in the world for her to wait for it to be done. She can't wait for it to come out!

The funniest part is when my Mom brings it into the living room. This is how Misha reacts. Sometimes she bounces so hard that she hits her head on the ground when she lands. :D

Does your dog get excited about food, too?

(This is the first time I've uploaded one of my videos to YouTube, so please let me know if this doesn't work. Thanks!)

Melody, Jun 23, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha, that's awesome! And yes, mine definitely gets excited over food. He loves waffles, too, as my sister will make him special ones with ham or bacon inside, too. :D

Jessi, Jun 23, 2012
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

That was cute. ;)
    Yes our dogs got excited over food too.
    Our "kulit" will start barking happily and jumping tirelessly when he see me preparing their foods as if telling me to "speed up!" LOL

zararina, Jun 24, 2012
  4. Melody

tajnz Well-Known Member

Yes, our dogs would get that excited over food too. That and car rides. :D It actually got to the stage where my mum refused to eat infront of them as she felt so guilty.;) Dogs also seem to love the smell of human food as although they would certainly be excited, they wouldn't jump around as much for canned dog food. :p Cute video by the way, thanks for sharing it.

tajnz, Jun 27, 2012
Ask a Question